The Campaign for Bellarmine Jesuit Retreat House
"For no one can lay a foundation
other than the one that is there,
namely, Jesus Christ."
1 Corinthians 3:11
Help Build on Our Foundation!
Welcome All to Bellarmine for Sacred Time
- Adapting the red front door entrance to be fully accessible for all
Preserve Our Sacred Space in the 1920s Manor Home
- Replacing Bellarmine’s infrastructure, including aging plumbing and heating systems
- Adding fire protection sprinklers and central air conditioning
- Updating bedrooms to provide a well-lit room, meeting physical and spiritual needs
- Increasing the number of rooms with private, ensuite bathrooms
- Updating community bathrooms to provide greater privacy for retreatants
Provide Ministry for Future Generations
- Inviting and welcoming all who seek God
- Offering retreat scholarships to those in need
- Fostering the Church’s future by underwriting youth retreats
Please prayerfully consider how you might participate in this Build on Our Foundation Campaign for Bellarmine’s future through a personally significant gift or pledge.
GIFTS may be made through credit/debit card transactions, cash or personal checks made payable to Bellarmine Jesuit Retreat House.
PLEDGES to the Campaign can include payments over three years. Set your initial gift and three-year pledge schedule online, and extend to five years if required.
STOCKS, BONDS, AND MUTUAL FUNDS that you have owned for more than one year that have increased in value are a great way to receive a charitable gift tax deduction and not incur capital gains taxes.
IRA QUALIFIED CHARITABLE DISTRIBUTIONS made as direct gifts from your IRA to Bellarmine are a great way for those 70½ years of age, or older, to make a gift to Bellarmine.
MATCHING GIFT corporate programs allow donors to double or even triple the impact of their gifts.
LEAVE A LEGACY If you wish to support Bellarmine retreatants for generations to come consider remembering Bellarmine in your Will or Trust. Click here to learn more about planned giving and the Heart of Bellarmine Society.